mardi 4 novembre 2008

THC009 - NHAR - Lotus - KOLOMBO Rmx











THC009 NHAR - LOTUS - KOLOMBO & SOUTHSONIKS RMX

..................

..BUY IT DIRECTLY ON BEATPORT

When you build your own label like me. You always dream of finding a pearl piece,

a dancefloor jewel, something that we should vibrate on it.
Of course I like all the songs I release on my platform. But i can not hide,
some more than others.
And that's what happens with this new masterpiece of Nhar: Lotus.
What could I say: it’s nine minutes into the bliss. A poem I could hear dozens of times.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy as much as me.

Mithril, the other original piece of this release is very good, in a melodic vibe,
trancey. A typical afterhours track. When dawn is around the corner.

For the remix we appealed to Kolombo, Belgian artist in spotlights at the moment.
Already seen on prestigious labels such as Systematic or Turbo.
He signed two very dancefloor remix. A short and long version. It withdrew the
bulk of the track into something more cacthy, direct.

A very goodrelease in short ...

Aucun commentaire: